See here for Εxpression of interest for Research positions in the area of User Experience and Design
See here for Expression of Interest for Project Manager Positions
See here for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow or Experienced Researcher
CIL studies the interaction of people with technology in various fields. The lab aims to:
– Understand, through research, the significant supportive and mediating role of technology in promoting learning, communication, collaboration, and social change, in varied real-world contexts and settings.
– Produce and disseminate Educational Technology and HCI research with real-world impact.
Our current projects are related to:
– Embodied Play for Learning using Technology
– Affordable, Digital, Collaborative Spaces
– Emerging Technology, Inclusive Design and Social Change
Interested individuals please submit your updated CV and a cover letter (in English) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RISE is also accepting applications in the EdMedia group
The Interactive Media and Education/Edutainment (EdMedia) group of RISE has research focus on multimodal interaction and learning, emerging technologies for learning and entertainment/edutainment.
Please read full description of the Group at http://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/mrgs/#mrg-2
For details about the application process please see: http://www.rise.org.cy/