See here for Expression of Interest for Project Manager Positions
See here for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow or Experienced Researcher
CIL studies the interaction of people with technology in various fields. The lab aims to:
– Understand, through research, the significant supportive and mediating role of technology in promoting learning, communication, collaboration, and social change, in varied real-world contexts and settings.
– Produce and disseminate Educational Technology and HCI research with real-world impact.
Our current projects are related to:
– Embodied Play for Learning using Technology
– Affordable, Digital, Collaborative Spaces
– Emerging Technology, Inclusive Design and Social Change
Interested individuals please submit your updated CV and a cover letter (in English) via email at email@example.com
RISE is also accepting applications in the EdMedia group
The Interactive Media and Education/Edutainment (EdMedia) group of RISE has research focus on multimodal interaction and learning, emerging technologies for learning and entertainment/edutainment.
Please read full description of the Group at http://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/mrgs/#mrg-2
For details about the application process please see: http://www.rise.org.cy/