See here for Expression of Interest for Project Manager Positions
See here for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow or Experienced Researcher
CIL studies the interaction of people with technology in various fields. The lab aims to:
– Understand, through research, the significant supportive and mediating role of technology in promoting learning, communication, collaboration, and social change, in varied real-world contexts and settings.
– Produce and disseminate Educational Technology and HCI research with real-world impact.
Our current projects are related to:
– Embodied Play for Learning using Technology
– Affordable, Digital, Collaborative Spaces
– Emerging Technology, Inclusive Design and Social Change
The positions will be on a contract basis with a salary depending on the candidate’s qualifications and expertise with a salary in the scale of A9-A10 for an hourly rate of 20-24 euro/hour.
Interested individuals please submit your updated CV and a cover letter (in English) via email at email@example.com