The Cyprus Interaction Lab (CIL) offers 3-4 internships per year.
The CIL internship program allows undergraduate and graduate students as well as recent graduates to gain research/work experience by getting involved with ongoing activities of the Lab.
CIL internships last for a period of 2-6 months and are completed under the supervision of a Lab member.
CIL internships are unpaid internships.
International applicants are encouraged to apply for external funding (e.g., Erasmus Student Mobility for Placements program that enables higher education students to spend 3 months in an organization in another participating country).
Applicants can apply for part time or full time internships during:
- Spring (mid Jan-mid May)
- Summer (June and July)
- Fall (mid Sept – Mid Dec)
Benefits – the Intern will:
- Gain hands-on experience with research projects as a member of lab.
- Learn to use the lab’s facilities and technologies.
- Have an office space and internet access.
- Receive an internship certificate after the completion of his/her internship.
- Internship projects can be expanded to a BA and MA/MSc thesis (in the case of students for the Cyprus University of Technology).
- Internships are a great opportunity for prospective PhD students to experience research life at CIL and explore directions for their PhD topic before committing to a PhD. In that respect, CIL internships give an opportunity for developing a PhD proposal.
- The Internship does not cover accommodation, living or travelling expenses.
- This is an unpaid internship.
English or Greek
Eligibility/ Who can apply:
Internships are available to:
- undergraduate and graduate students
- recent graduates
- be able to work at the Cyprus Interaction Lab, 2-3 days a week for the duration of the internship.
- be eager to learn and work hard.
- have organizational skills.
- have excellent computer skills.
- be interested in the Lab’s research and projects.
We accept applications throughout the year. We review the applications periodically.
How to apply:
Applicants need to email Andri Ioannou < email@example.com > with a full CV and a short proposal (200-300 words long) expressing their interest in working at CIL.