Expression of Interest for Research Associate Positions
Work at Cyprus Interaction Lab (CIL – https://www.cyprusinteractionlab.com/) is related to learning experience design, interaction design, technology-enhanced learning, training and pedagogy, technology integration in formal and non-formal education, assessment and evaluation, emerging technologies in education.
A number of projects are currently under review for funding in the aforementioned areas and therefore, CIL is exploring the possibility of hiring Research Associates for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate degree a relevant field (e.g. User Experience (UX) Design, Interactive Multimedia, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, ICT Education, Educational Technology from an accredited institution.
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
The following are considered an advantage:
- Experience with User Experience (UX) Design.
- Computer programming skills or/and knowledge of a game engine (e.g. Unity).
- Skills in 3D modelling.
- Experience with VR technologies.
- Research experience, with human subjects/participants.
- Grant-writing experience.
Expression of Interest Process
Interested candidates should submit the following, via email to andri-AT-cyprusinteractionlab.com
- A detailed curriculum vitae in English
- One page cover letter describing their academic and research experiences
We accept Expressions of Interest throughout the year. We review the applications periodically.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.