The Cyprus Interaction Lab (CIL – http://www.cyprusinteractionlab.com/) of the Department of Multimedia and Graphic Arts at the Cyprus University of Technology is exploring the possibility of hiring Project Managers for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability.
Our current projects are related to:
- Learning technology
- Immersive and embodied learning
- Problem-based learning in STEAM
The positions will be on a contract basis with a salary depending on the candidate’s qualifications and expertise with a salary in the scale of A9-A10 for an hourly rate of 20-24 euro/hour.
For these positions we are looking for the employment of highly capable individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong writing, communication, and organization skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent team skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus
- Prepare data collection instruments, collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops, dissemination activities, and other
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Have a Masters and/or a PhD in any field
- Education and learning technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge in:
- Use of emerging technology for teaching and learning
- A proven track record of successful project implementation
- Have experience in a similar position
Expressions of interest should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but not later than 5th of November 2018.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in English
- Short description of your academic and research experiences (2 pages maximum – in English).
In the letter, please indicate whether you are interested in full-time or part-time engagement for the Project Manager Positions.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to conduct applied research in the areas of interest to CIL. Depending on their qualifications and expertise, successful candidates will be responsible to prepare reports and project deliverables, contribute to the preparation of research proposals, run data collection and analysis studies. Furthermore, successful candidates will be expected to publish their research results in international conferences and journals.