Cyprus Interaction Lab is seeking expressions of interest for Research positions in the area of User Experience and Design.
The Cyprus Interaction Lab is seeking expressions of interest from outstanding, Postdoctoral candidates, Ph.D. graduates, or MA/MSc holders who have a background in Ηuman-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience (UX) or Design Thinking (Methodologies and Theory) who are interested to work at the Cyprus Interaction Lab.
- Bachelors and Postgraduate Degrees in a relevant field (e.g. Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Interactive Media, Psychology, Digital Sociology, Information Technology, any area of Design) from an accredited institution
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written Greek and English language
- Previous research experience and high impact research publications will be considered an advantage
- Previous relevant industrial experience will be considered an advantage
- Previous grant-writing experience will be considered an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to conduct fundamental and/or applied research in the aforementioned areas. Where applicable, the candidate might also participate in the preparation of project reports and deliverables, software development, travel abroad for dissemination activities and participate in the preparation of research proposals for funding. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be encouraged to publish/present their research results in international conferences and journals.
Interested candidates should submit as an expression of interest the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter which clearly specifies (i) a description of their academic and research experiences as well as any relevant industrial experience, where applicable, (ii) employment availability date and, (iii) part-time or full-time availability (limit: 500 words)
- An extended curriculum vitae in English
- Contact details
Please apply as soon as possible. The call will remain open and applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Salary will be based on qualifications.