The Cyprus Interaction Lab is affiliated with a number of organizations and networks linked to the HCI and Educational Technology communities.
- Thomas Photiadis, PhD
- Research Interests: Product and Systems Design, Human Computer Interaction, 3D environments & Avatars, Aesthetics, User Experience, Typography, Graphics, Eye tracking
- Email: thomas-AT-cyprusinteractionlab.com
- Chrystalla Antoniou, PhD
- Research Interests: Education for Sustainability, Cultural Sustainability, Outdoor Education, Museum Education, Environmental Education, Place-based Education, Experiential Learning, Technology-mediated Social Change.
- Email: chg.antoniou-AT-edu.cut.ac.cy
- Efi Nisiforou, Lecturer, University of Nicosia
- Research Interests: Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Educational Neuroscience, Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL), Personalized Learning Environments (PLE), User Experience, Cognitive Abilities, Creativity, Multi-metric methods (Psychometric, Biometric ǀ Eye-tracking, Neurometric ǀ EEG)
- Website: http://nisiforouefi.wixsite.com/enisiforou
- Maria Matsangidou
- Research Interests: Human Computer Interaction (HCI); Cyber-Psychology; Health Technology; Health Communication; Social Computing